What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A juice recipe software
- Discover how to easily make more than 100 delicious and nutritious fruit and vegetable juices
- With the Juice Suggester you can easily print out customized shopping lists
- Just punch ingredients into your computer to create juices “on demand
- With over 100 vitamin packed juicer recipes at your fingertips
- Eliminate the hassle of finding new juices
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Juice Suggestor scores 74.26/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.easytojuice.com, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $19.99.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: easytojuice.com you’ll also be taken through to easytojuice.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)